Job Description-Billing Specialist
(Posting date: Nov 14, 2017)
We are looking for an extremely reliable and intelligent Billing Specialist with strong communication, math aptitude, analytical, and problem solving skills. A college graduate is preferred, and at least 3 years of relevant experience in the dental industry.
- At least 3 years of billing experience
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business preferred
- Experience with Dentrix and/or Open Dental
- Experience with Verification and Claims Submission
- Experience with EOB Processing
- Experience with Aging Processing and Auditing
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple offices and maintain organization.
- Proficient use of general ledger software and ability to create and analyze excel spreadsheets (experience with Google Drive and Sheets a plus)
- Ability to multi-task and effectively achieve results in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent data entry, typing and organizational skills
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works well under immediate supervision.
- Polished professional with good interpersonal, grammatical, spelling, proofreading, telephone etiquette, and social skills.
- Ability to use diplomacy and handle sensitive and confidential matters discreetly, exhibiting honesty, integrity, discretion, and sound judgment at all times.
- Good organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities, projects, and workflow.
- Ability to work on projects with general direction and minimal guidance, managing multiple priorities through to completion in a timely manner.
- Creative, innovative individual who works well in a fast-paced environment.
- Medical/Dental/Vision coverage available (per plan)
- Job Type: Full-time
$16-$22 base hourly rate depending on experience + bonus up to $3000 per quarter.
To apply please send resume to TAttard@OrthodentLLC.com